BSc Nursing 1st Year Question Papers: Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate course that focuses on education in the field of nursing. Candidates who are pursuing a BSc nursing course have to appear for examination which includes theory as well as practical tests.
BSc nursing question paper is an important aspect of these exams. These papers are designed to test students’ knowledge, understanding, and analytical skills. The BSc Nursing 1st Year Question Papers cover topics like Anatomy, Microbiology, Physiology, and Nursing Foundations. Candidates who want to score well in these exams should practice these papers to get an idea of the type of questions asked in the exam.
BSc Nursing Overview
|Course Name||BSc Nursing|
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
|Subjects||Anatomy, Microbiology, Physiology, Biochemistry, and Psychology.|
|Job Roles||Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Clinical Nurse, etc|
BSc Nursing 1st Year Subjects
BSc nursing is a four-year course, divided into eight semesters. The 01st year of B.Sc Nursing covers the following subjects.
01. Anatomy: This subject covers the structure and function of the human body and its changes during any disease. In these subjects, students also learn about the different tissues that make up the human body.
02. Physiology: This subject deals with the study of human behavior. In addition, students will learn about the knowledge of human physiology, healthy functioning, and changes it undergoes during a disease.
03. Microbiology: It is the subject that deals with the study of the biology of microscopic organisms like viruses, bacteria, fungi, and protozoa.
04. Foundation of Nursing: It is one of the most important subjects in BSc nursing 01st year. It helps students to learn about basic theoretical and practical knowledge of Nursing
05. Nutrition: This subject teaches students the predominance of dietary nutrition to maintain patients’ optimal health levels. This course also teaches the students about suitable nutrients for different situations.
BSc Nursing Semester Wise Subjects
Before jumping to the question ‘BSc Nursing 1st Year Question Papers’, we need to understand the semester-wise subjects of BSc nursing 1st year. Here is the semester-wise subjects list in a tabulated format.
|Microbiology||Introductions to Computers|
BSc Nursing 01st Year Exam Pattern
The first year of BSc Nursing has a total of 800 marks including theoretical and practical. Here is the 01st year exam pattern below for BSc Nursing.
|Subjects||Internal +External||Total Marks|
|Anatomy & Physiology
Section A- Anatomy
Section B- Physiology
|Nutrition & Biochemistry
Section A- Nutrition
Section B- Biochemistry
|Computer & Nursing Informatics||50||50|
|Nursing Foundation (Practical)||100||200|
BSc Nursing 1st Year Question Papers PDF Download
Students who are going to appear in the 1st year of BSc nursing need to solve the previous 10 years’ question papers. These papers help students to study by revealing exam patterns and questions types. Students can practice all of these questions to cover the 01st year syllabus. Here we have provided BSc Nursing 1st year question paper in PDF format.
|Paper I||Anatomy and Physiology||2007-2022|
|Paper II||Nutrition and Biochemistry||2007-2022|
|Paper III||Nursing Foundation||2007-2021|
|Paper VII||Introduction to Computer||2007-2011|
BSc Nursing 1st year question papers cover a wide range of topics and it is designed to help students to prepare for exams. If this article is helpful for you, please rate and share it with others.
People Also Ask (FAQs):
01. What is the Importance of Practicing BSc Nursing Question Papers?
Ans: By practicing the question papers students will understand the exam pattern and question type.
02. How Many Years Does it Take to Complete a B.Sc Nursing Course?
Ans: It takes around 4.6 years to complete BSc nursing course.
03. What are the Topics Covered in BSc Nursing 1st Year Question Papers?
Ans: The BSc Nursing 1st Year Question Papers cover topics like Anatomy, Microbiology, Physiology, and Nursing Foundations.
04. What are the Total Marks of BSc Nursing 01st Year?
Ans: The first year of BSc Nursing has a total of 800 marks including theoretical and practical.