BSc Nursing 3rd Year Question Paper: The 3rd year BSc nursing question papers cover a wide range of topics including Child Health Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing-II, Mental Health Nursing, Nursing Research, and Statistics.
Therefore, candidates in 3rd year of B.Sc Nursing must follow the previous year’s question paper. BSc nursing 3rd-year previous question papers are an important aspect of getting a good score. These exams are designed to test the skills and knowledge of the students. To get good marks in the 3rd year of BSc nursing you must practice the last 10 years of question papers.
BSc Nursing 3rd Year Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Nursing|
|Course Year||3rd Year|
|Course Duration||4.6 Years|
|Subjects||Child Health Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing-II, Mental Health Nursing, Nursing Research & Statistics|
|Job Roles||Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Clinical Nurse, etc|
BSc Nursing 3rd Year Subjects
BSc Nursing 3rd year covers a wide range of topics including theoretical as well as practical. These topics include Child Health Nursing, MSN-II, etc. However, these topics can vary depending on the university offering the course. The third year of BSc nursing covers the following subjects.
01. Child Health Nursing: It is also known as Pediatric Nursing which deals with the care of infants, children, and adolescents. In this course, you will learn about child diseases, growth and development, and how to provide proper nursing care for pediatric patients or infants.
02. Medical-Surgical Nursing: This subject covers various medical surgical nursing concepts, including patient care with complex medical conditions, surgical interventions, and post-operative care.
03. Community Health Nursing: This subject teaches you the role of nurses in community and public health settings. In addition, you will learn about health promotion and disease prevention.
04. Nursing Research & Statistics: This topic includes research methodologies and various statistical analyses in nursing.
BSc Nursing 3rd Year Semester Wise Subjects
Before going to the question ‘BSc Nursing 3rd Year Question Paper ‘, we have to first know the semester wise subjects of 3rd year BSc nursing. The 3rd Year BSc Nursing Syllabus is given below in a tabular format.
|Child Health Nursing I||Child Health Nursing II|
|Mental Health Nursing I||Mental Health Nursing II|
|Nursing Management & Leadership||Community Health Nursing I (Including Epidemiology)|
|Nursing Research and Statistics||Midwifery/ Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG) Nursing|
BSc Nursing 3rd Year Exam Pattern
The third year of BSc nursing carries a total of 800 marks including theoretical and practical. Below here we have shared the exam pattern with marks in a tabulated format.
|Medical Surgical Nursing- II||25+75||100|
|Child Health Nursing||25+75||100|
|Mental Health Nursing||25+75||100|
|Nursing Research & Statistics||25+75||100|
|Medical Surgical Nursing – II (Practical)||50+50||100|
|Child Health Nursing||50+50||100|
|Mental Health Nursing||50+50||100|
|Nursing Research & Statistics||50+50||100|
BSc Nursing 3rd Year Question Paper PDF
Candidates who are going to appear in the third year of BSc nursing need to practice the previous year’s question papers. These question papers are one of the most helpful aspects of exams. These previous year’s questionnaire papers helped them get an idea of question types and their patterns. Therefore, students can download and practice these question papers in order to get good marks. Here we have shared the BSc Nursing 3rd Year Question Paper in PDF format.
|Paper I||Medical Surgical Nursing – II||2009-2023|
|Paper II||Child Health Nursing||2009-2023|
|Paper III||Mental Health Nursing||2009-2023|
|Paper IV||Nursing Research and Statistics||2016-2023|
|BSc Nursing 3rd Year Question Paper|
|Paper I||Mental Health Nursing||2009-2016|
|Paper II||Medical Surgical Nursing||2009-2010|
|Paper II||Child Health Nursing||2009-2010|
|Paper IV||Community Health Nursing – II||2009-2016|
In conclusion, we can say that BSc Nursing 3rd Year Question Paper plays an important role for students in exam preparation. If this article is helpful for you, please rate and share it with others.
People Also Ask (FAQs):
01. What are the Passing Marks in BSc Nursing?
Ans: Candidates have to score at least a minimum of 50% marks in order to pass BSc Nursing.
02. What are the Topics Covered in the BSc Nursing 3rd Year Question Paper?
Ans: BSc Nursing 3rd Year Question Paper covers a wide range of topics including Child Health Nursing, MSN-II, Mental Health Nursing, etc.
03. What are the Total Marks of BSc Nursing 3rd Year?
Ans: The third year of BSc nursing carries a total of 800 marks including theoretical and practical.
04. What is the 1st Division Percentage in BSc Nursing?
Ans: Candidates should score more than 60% marks to get the first division percentage.