BSc Nursing 4th Year Question Paper: Candidates who are pursuing the final year of BSc Nursing need to focus on the previous year’s question papers. It will help them to get an idea about the final exam.
The 4th year of BSc nursing covers a vast syllabus including Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing, CHN-II, etc. Therefore, it is important for them to solve the last 10 years’ question papers. Candidates easily overcome the final year exam with the help of the BSc Nursing 4th Year Question Paper.
BSc Nursing 4th Year Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
|Course Year||Final Year (4th)|
|Subjects||Community Health Nursing-II, Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing, Management of Nursing & Education|
|Job Roles||Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Clinical Nurse, etc|
BSc Nursing 4th Year Subjects
BSc Nursing 4th Year Question Paper covered vast topics including Community Health Nursing-II, Midwifery, and obstetrical Nursing, Management of Nursing, and education. Therefore, to get a good mark in the final year exam, you must follow the 4th year syllabus of BSc nursing. The fourth year of BSc nursing covers the following subjects.
01. Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing: It is often referred to as Obstetric Nursing or Maternity Nursing that focuses on women’s care during pregnancy, labor, and childbirth, as well as the newborn’s care.
02. Community Health Nursing-II: It is the continuation of Community Health Nursing that focuses on the protection, promotion, and improvement of the health of individuals, families, or communities.
03. Management of Nursing & Education: It refers to the administrative responsibilities in nursing that involve planning, coordinating, and directing nursing care and services to provide quality patient care.
BSc Nursing 4th Year Exam Pattern
The total mark for the final year of BSc nursing is 500, including theoretical and practical. Here we have mentioned the 4th year exam pattern of BSc nursing in a tabulated format.
|Community Health Nursing-II||40+100||140|
|Nursing Research & Statistics||40+100||140|
|Management of Nursing & Education||40+100||140|
|Midwifery & obstetrical Nursing practical||50+50||100|
BSc Nursing 4th Year Question Paper PDF Download
BSc nursing 4th year question paper is one of the most important aspects of the final exam. Therefore, candidates who are going to appear in the final year exam must solve the previous year’s question papers. This question paper is designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of the students regarding the examination. Here we have shared the previous year’s question papers below in a tabulated format.
|Paper I||Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing||2012-2023|
|Paper II||Community Health Nursing – II||2012-2023|
|Paper III||Nursing Research & Statistics||2012-2023|
|Paper IV||Management of Nursing Services and Education||2012-2023|
|BSc Nursing 4th Year Question Paper|
|Paper I||Principles of Education including Nursing Education||2009-2014|
|Paper II||Principles of Management Including Management in Nursing Service, Education and Community||2009-2014|
|Paper III||Midwifery/Psychiatric Nursing/Orthopedic Surgery/ Operating Room Technique||2009-2014|
In conclusion, we can say that BSc Nursing 4th Year Question Paper plays an important role for students in exam preparation. If this article is helpful for you, please rate and share it with others.
People Also Ask (FAQs):
01. What are the Total Marks of the Final Year of BSc Nursing?
Ans: The total mark of the final year of BSc nursing is 500, including theoretical and practical.
02. What are the Topics Covered in the BSc Nursing 4th Year Question Paper?
Ans: The 4th year of BSc nursing covers a vast syllabus including Midwifery and obstetrical Nursing, CHN-II, etc.
03. What is the Total Course Duration of BSc Nursing?
Ans: BSc nursing is a 4-year undergraduate program with a 6-month internship.
04. What is the Salary of a BSc Nurse in West Bengal?