GNM Nursing Question Paper 1st Year PDF: Students who are going to appear in the GNM 1st year exam can benefit from the previous year’s question papers as they help them understand the syllabus, exam pattern, and question type. GNM’s previous year’s question papers will increase the speed and accuracy of answering students’ questions.
Candidates who want to get a good score must solve GNM’s last 10 years question paper. The West Bengal Nursing Council Question Papers for GNM Nursing Course are designed to help students get an idea of the types of questions that can be asked in the 1st year nursing exam. Candidates can get the GNM Nursing Question Paper 1st Year PDF from the below link.
GNM Previous Year Question Papers: Overview
|Course Name||General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)|
|Course Year||1st Year|
|Subjects||Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology, Psychology, Fundamentals of Nursing|
|Job Roles||Clinical Nurse Specialist, Legal Nurse Consultant, Forensic Nursing|
GNM Nursing 1st Year Syllabus
GNM Nursing Question Paper 1st Year PDF covers Biological Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, Fundamentals of Nursing, Community Health Nursing, etc. The total study hour of the 1st Year GNM Nursing Theory Paper is 575.
|Biological Sciences||Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology|
|Behavioral Sciences||Psychology & Sociology|
|Fundamentals of Nursing||Fundamentals of Nursing, First Aid & Personal Hygiene|
|Community Health Nursing||Community Health Nursing, Environmental Hygiene, Health Education & Communication Skills & Nutrition|
GNM Nursing 1st Year Subject
The 1st year of GNM nursing subjects includes Anatomy & Physiology, Sociology, etc. The first year of GNM nursing covers the following subjects.
01. Anatomy & Physiology: These topics are closely related in the fields of biology that focus on the structure and function of living organisms, basically the human body.
02. Microbiology: This topics focuses on the study of microorganisms that include a wide range of organisms such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
03. Psychology: This topic encompasses a wide range of topics that seek to understand and explain about various aspects of human and animal emotion, development, and mental processes.
04. Sociology: It is the study of society and human social behavior. It helps you gain knowledge about the social aspects of healthcare and the interaction between patients and the community.
05. Fundamentals of Nursing: It focuses on essential skills required for providing safe quality patient care.
06. Community Health Nursing: It focuses on providing healthcare services, education and support within a community to prevent illness, and to improve the overall health of the community.
GNM Nursing Question Paper 1st Year PDF (10-Years)
GNM Nursing Question Paper 1st Year PDF is important to understand the question pattern, marks, and important topics. Get the last 10 years’ question paper for 1st year GNM exam. Candidates need to solve GNM nursing previous year question papers to get good marks. Here you can easily get GNM Nursing Question Paper 1st Year PDF from the below links.
|July – 2017|
|Behavioral Science||September 2019|
|Nursing Foundation||September – 2019|
|August – 2018|
|Community Health Nursing||September – 19|
|August – 2016|
GNM 1st Year Question Paper 2014
GNM is one of the most popular courses and there are good opportunities for GNM nurses. But to get a job you must get good marks in the exam. Therefore, you should prepare the previous year question’s papers. Here we have shared 2014 GNM Nursing Question Paper 1st Year PDF.
|Community Health Nursing||June-2014|
In conclusion, we can say that the GNM Nursing Previous Year Question Paper is important to get good marks. If you like this article ‘GNM Nursing Question Paper 1st Year PDF ‘, please share and give it a 5-star rating.
People Also Ask (FAQs):
01. What Type of Questions are Asked in GNM?
Ans: The types of question in GNM nursing includes MCQs, SAQs, and LAQs.
02. What are the Passing Marks for the GNM Exam?
Ans: Candidates have to score at least 50% marks to pass the exam.
03. What are the Topics Covered in the 1st Year of GNM Nursing?
Ans: GNM nursing 1st year covers Biological Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, Fundamentals of Nursing, Community Health Nursing, etc.
04. What are the Total Marks of 1ste Year GNM Nursing?
Ans: The total marks of GNM nursing in 1st year is 500.