GNM Nursing 1st Year Books: GNM Nursing 1st year covers a wide range of topics that includes Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, etc.
However, the specific books required for GNM 1st year may vary depending on the institution you are joining. To score well, you need the best books to study. Don’t worry! Here in this article, we are going to share some recommended books for GNM 1st year students.
GNM Nursing 1st Year Overview
|Indian Nursing Council
|Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, etc.
GNM Nursing 1st Year Books
The 1st year of GNM Nursing Syllabus includes subjects such as Anatomy, Psychology & Sociology, Community Health Nursing, Microbiology, etc. Candidates who are just started pursuing GNM Nursing Course and looking for GNM Nursing 1st Year Books PDF can download it from below.
01. G.N.M Text Book 1st Year (Anatomy Physiology Microbiology): Anatomy and Physiology provide basic knowledge about the human body and its structure. Anatomy refers to the internal and external structure of the human body whereas Physiology refers to the study of the functions of those structures. On the other hand, Microbiology focuses on the study of microorganisms. We have shared the best books of GNM 1st Year BIOSCIENCE (Anatomy Physiology Microbiology) in a tabular format below.
|A Textbook Of Anatomy Physiology & Microbiology For First Year GNM Students
|Vishnupriya, Viswanath Buddolla
|Anatomy, Physiology, and Microbiology
|Kaarna Muni Sekhar
02. Community Health Nursing-1: Community Health Nursing refers to the integration of curative healthcare services, health promotion and disease prevention. Basically, it focuses on the health of an individual, family and community. It works in different settings like schools, public health departments, community clinics, etc. Are you looking for GNM Nursing 1st year books pdf? You can Download it from the given link.
|Community Health Nursing
|S. Bhagya Lakshmi
|Community Health Nursing GNM 1st Year Text Book
|Community Health Nursing-1
|Simrat Kaur N.J. Singh
03. Fundamentals of Nursing GNM First Year Text Book: Fundamentals of Nursing is a foundational nursing course that provides students with essential knowledge and skills required for the nursing practice. Basically, it covers a wide range of topics including Basic Nursing Skills, Patient Safety, etc. You can download GNM nursing 1st year book pdf free from given link.
|Textbook of Fundamental of Nursing for GNM Students
|Paperback, Lalita Rathore
|Fundamentals of Nursing including First Aid for G.N.M
|Meenakshi Kubade (Minakshi Kubde)
04. Behavioural Sciences (Psychology & Sociology) Text Book PDF: This course aims to equip nursing students with the knowledge and skills require to understand and deal with the behavioral aspects of patient care. It also provides a foundation for compassionate and safe quality patient care. You can download GNM Nursing 1st Year Books from the below link.
|Textbook of Behavioural Sciences (Psychology & Sociology)
|Paperback, SK Maheshwari, Varinder Kaur
|Behavioural Sciences (Psychology & Sociology)
|Dr. K. Madhavi
I hope this guide help you to find GNM Nursing 1st Year Books. However, before purchasing any textbooks, you should check with your institution to confirm the required readings for your specific GNM program.
People Also Ask (FAQs):
01. What are the Subjects of GNM 1st Year?
Ans: GNM 1st Year includes subjects such as Biological Sciences, Behavioural Sciences, Fundamentals of Nursing & Community Health Nursing.
02. How Many Books are in GNM 1st Year?
Ans: There are 4 books in GNM 1st Year that are Biological Sciences(Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology), Behavioural Sciences(Psychology & Sociology), Fundamentals of Nursing & Community Health Nursing.